- On May 14, 2018
When you recently update your Operating System, the settings get distorted. You need to change default PDF viewer in Windows 10. For Windows, Microsoft Edge is the default PDF Reader. Whenever you open a PDF file, it opens with Microsoft Edge. You can manually open a file in Adobe PDF Reader. But when you try to set it as default application, it can be pretty complicated.
Microsoft Edge creates compatible issues which does not let you set the application as the default PDF Application.
Beneficial Step by Step Solution to Change Default PDF Viewer in Windows 10:
There is nothing to freak out. With crispy solution and easy steps, you can get out of the situation without being struck anywhere. But if you are looking for more quick and illustrious results, you can also connect with Adobe PDF Installation Services.
- First of all you need to restart your computer.
- Let the system run in normal way.
- When the system is finally on, click on Start menu followed by clicking on Settings.
- Navigate to Apps and thus choose ‘Default App Settings’.
- Open File Types to trace down to the Default Apps.
- As you are done with that, look for “.pdf file”.
- Choose Default PDF viewer followed by choosing Adobe Reader from the list.
- To prevent your Windows 10 from making changes in its own default settings, navigate to Control Panel.
- Choose Default Apps followed by choosing Adobe Reader in that section.
- It will make the application permanently default application. And it will be easier for you to read PDF Files.
Call on Adobe Support Number for Hassle-Free Solutions Right At Your Desk:
If you are still unable to set Adobe Reader as default windows 10, freely contact our support team for complete help. Adobe Support Phone Number is the platform which will help you to get rid of such circumstances with ease. Without any complexity, our professionals will keep your hassle away. Hence dial up the helpline number to get help from experts just a call away.