- On May 30, 2018
In the age of ransomware and cyberware, security is must. When you encrypt an Adobe PDF Files, it secures the images and documents that you have. Adobe PDF Files contains precious information like portfolios, confidential business files and so on.
Adobe is designed in such a way that it can secure files of its own. It features security functions that do not let your files and documents from being opened, printed or edited and from copying text and images. It has some drawbacks. You may forget your password or face difficulty to open them read only mode.
Effective Step by Step to Encrypt an Adobe PDF Files:
There is no hard core procedure needed to encrypt your files. You simply need easy and feasible solutions. In case you are trying to encrypt your Adobe file, read the blog out carefully. Else you can connect with Adobe PDF Installation Services for more reliable results.
- Click on Advanced Security after opening the PDF File.
- After that choose Password Encryption from the pull out menu. When the security change screen opens up, click on Yes.
- Look for the “Require a Password to Open the Document” option and thus mark the check box.
- In the “Document Open Password” text box, type the password.
- Click on Ok followed by entering the password again.
- Save the file by clicking on OK.
- Click on “Required Password to Change Permissions or Password” to create a password to make changes in the document.
- Choose password that is different from “Password to Open the Document.”
- Now click on “Printing Allowed” option followed by clicking on “Low Resolution”.
- It will allow the users to print bitmap images.
- Choose “High Resolution” for high quality printing
- Now open the PDF by after removing the password and thus click on Ok
- Choose “Advanced,” “Remove Security,” “Password Encryption”.
- When the “Are you sure you want to remove security from this document?” appears, clicking on Ok.
- Save the file to make the changes take place
Place a Quick Call for 24*7 Professional Services at Your Desk:
Get in touch with Adobe Customer Support Number +1-800-936-8130 and avail immediate help. We are here available 24*7 ready to provide comprehensive support to all. Our team comprises expert and certified technicians with higher experience. Our sole motive is to provide analytical answers to every customer related queries. Hence connect with us now and deal with your distress hours in minimal time possible.