- On February 7, 2018
When launching Adobe Creative Cloud Application on Mac, you encounter configuration error. To rectify such Adobe errors, make a call at Adobe Customer Support Number now. Here you can have effective steps to fix Adobe Creative Cloud Configuration Error While Opening on Mac or Fix Adobe Error 16 Configuration Error While Opening on Mac
Adobe Creative Cloud offers you the full range collection of all Adobe Desktop and Mobile apps. Starting from Adobe Photoshop to Adobe XD CC, you can find all Adobe products here. Some setup or configuration issue may restrict you from utilizing this product properly. Adobe Creative Cloud is software that is compatible for Mac, Windows and other smart devices. But when you try to access Adobe Creative Cloud on Mac, you get a configuration error. When bugged by this error, you may ask to uninstall and then reinstall the software again. This error in general appears when a user has set application folder permissions in incorrect manner.
Efficacious Solutions to Troubleshoot Adobe Creative Cloud Configuration Error While Opening on Mac:
There is nothing to worry about. You may think that there is no other way to get back to your Abode Creative Cloud application. But here we have some effective and direct solutions to help you instantly. Visit our Adobe Customer Care Service to have a clear view about this error.
- First of all, you need to restore the application folder permissions and set it correctly in the application folder.
- Secondly, reset the permissions to Adobe PCD and SL Store folders by navigating to library/ Application Support/Adobe/SLStore.
- Next you need to click on the “Get Info” icon followed by clicking on the “+” icon.
- Now enter into the Sharing and Permission Section by pressing the + icon.
- Enter the Username and Password properly.
- Now after filling all the information, click on OK.
- After doing that, you need to set the permissions correctly.
- Now choose “Apply to enclosed items” followed by closing the dialog box
- You also need to set permissions for Adobe PDC folder by navigating to the Library/Application Support/Adobe/Adobe PCD.
- Now you need to follow the exact same steps for setting the permissions for Adobe PDC like you have done for SL store.
Dial Adobe Customer Support and Service Number for Immediate Help:
Get in touch with Adobe Customer Support Number by dialing +1-800-712-5708 for instant Adobe solutions. We are available 24*7 to offer comprehensive customer support. Backed by a team of highly efficient and professional technicians, we work round the clock to offer at desk solution. We aim to deliver the most composed and easy troubleshooting solution as per user convenience. Our user-friendly solutions make customer happy by availing them instant way to get rid of distress situations. Hence call in the number now to have a word with professionals in nominal costs and effort possible.