- On March 5, 2018
This is a serious licensing error of Adobe. If you are trying to fix this, make a call at Adobe Customer Support Number. Fix Adobe Epic_App Cannot Be Launched at This Time with the help of the blog post.
Adobe is a set of complex software. It certainly adds perfection in your daily work. But there is couple of things that needs to be maintained as per its terms and conditions. One of such errors is Adobe Epic App Error. It appears when you violate the norms of Adobe. This error code pops up when you try to run Adobe Acrobat 9 on Windows Vista. The error message generally says, “A serious error has been detected and Adobe EPIC_APP cannot continue. Please reinstall the application and try again.”
Effective Solutions to Troubleshoot Adobe Epic_App Cannot Be Launched:
This error is a serious one. You no longer be able to use the Adobe Epic App, if not fixed in time. To get to the roots of the error, you need simple yet effective solutions. Here you can have solutions that are both use-friendly and simple. You can also make contact with our Adobe Customer Care Support for more convenient results.
Solution 1: Changing of Licensing Service startup
You need to switch the FLEXNet Licensing Service startup to “Manual” to fix this error.
- First of all, click on Start option followed by clicking on Run.
- Type Services.msc in the command box and thus press OK.
- When you see FLEXNet Licensing Service, double click on it.
- Now finally change the startup type to manual to resolve this error.
Solution 2: Running of Acrobat.exe as administrator
- First thing you need to do is to right click on the Acrobat.exe.
- Secondly, choose the “Run As” option.
- Now choose Administrator Account to activate the license.
Solution 3: Uninstall and Re-install of Adobe Acrobat
You need to replace the older version of Adobe Acrobat with an updated one. Remove the previous one. And thus install the newer version which is completely up-to-date.
- First, you need to uninstall Acrobat from your system. Be particular about it. Make sure you do not leave the process unfinished.
- After doing so, make a clean reboot of your Windows Vista
- Next you need to install Acrobat with Administrator privileges. To do so:
- You need to right click on setup.exe
- Now choose Properties from there and choose compatibility tab.
- Now choose “Run as Administrator” and access the Shell32.dll.
- Set the Proper Settings.
Follow the above solutions to fix the Adobe Epic App error with much proficiency.
Related Blog : How To Fix Adobe Actionscript Error?
Dial Adobe Customer Service Number for Instant Results:
If you are still unable to fix this error, get in touch with our professional technicians. Adobe Customer Service Number is a toll free number ready to assist you 24*7. Now freeing yourself from technical issues is much easier. You can place a call at our helpline number as per convenience. You can also ask for professional help through our chat services. We offer solutions that offer exact solutions at the exact place. Hence dial the toll-free number to fix any Adobe issues with personalized help.