- On February 9, 2018
Error Code 50 is in general a creative cloud desktop app update failed error. Get connected with Adobe Customer Support Number to resolve all Abode issues under professional guidance. To Fix Adobe Error Code 50, you need to perform the down mentioned steps in exact manner. This error typically showcases an update failed error of Creative Cloud application. While trying to update the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application, you encounter this error. Sometimes this error also appears with Error Code 2 message. This error code 50 represents a backup failure of existing assets while installing.
Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app offers all the adobe products under a single platform. Starting from Adobe Photoshop to Adobe after Effects, you can have the entire collection of the Adobe desktop and mobile apps. You need to manage and share your assets stored in Creative Cloud. And when your system fails to back up the assets, you have this error. Adobe recommends not uninstalling this app to avoid critical issues. But in certain cases like this, you need to uninstall and reinstall this desktop app.
Efficacious Solutions to Troubleshoot Adobe Error Code 50:
The problem is not as knotty as it may seem. You simply need to uninstall and then reinstall the app to get rid of this error. Here we have discussed uninstall process for Windows as well as Mac. You can also visit our Adobe Customer Care Support to get to the roots of the error.
Solution1: Uninstall of Creative Cloud Desktop App on Windows
- First of all, you need to download the executable uninstaller ZIP file.
- Next extract the Uninstaller.zip file for Creative cloud.
- After extracting, run the executable installer file. Save the executable uninstaller file as Creative Cloud Uninstaller.exe.
- A prompt window will pop up asking for your permission to proceed.
- Go through the message carefully and thus click on uninstall.
- The uninstall process will start and a confirmation message will be displayed on the display screen.
- Click on Close to complete the process.
- Next you need to download and install the Creative Cloud Desktop Application again.
By applying this method, you can get rid of the error code 50 on your Windows computer.
Solution2: Uninstall of Creative Cloud Desktop App on Mac
- The first and foremost thing, you need to do is to download the executable uninstaller ZIP file.
- Next you need to mount the DMG file followed by opening the uninstaller from the mounted DMG file.
- You may get security relate warning while performing the step. Change the security setting to dismiss that message.
- Now click on Open to continue the process.
- A prompt window will open asking for your permission to proceed further.
- Check the message properly and click on Uninstall to remove the app from your computer.
- A confirmation message will appear on your display screen. Click on Close and complete the installation process.
- Now finally download and install the Creative Cloud Desktop app to dismiss this error successfully.
Dial Adobe Customer Service Number for Comprehensive Result:
Get in touch with Adobe Customer Service Number dial +1-800-712-5708 for immediate results. Backed by a team of highly efficient and professional technicians, we offer 24*7 comprehensive supports. Our support service involves analyzed solution and filtered troubleshooting process. We keep our in-house solution ready to deal with customer related queries as early possible. Hence call in the number now for personalized solutions.