- On March 26, 2018
When you update Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader to its latest version 10.1.4 or 9.5.2, you confront the Adobe Error Insufficient Data for an Image. Whenever such error appears on your display, Adobe Customer Care Number avails quick solutions to make this error disappear. The proficient team will help you to fix Adobe Error Insufficient Data for an Image.
This Error, in general, signifies a problem within the PDF Structure. Images stored in PDF files hold information of the size of the image. While processing such file in Acrobat, you need both height and width of the file. The problem is within the new version of Adobe Acrobat or reader.
Effective Solutions to Troubleshoot Adobe Error Insufficient Data for an Image:
Whenever this error appears, there is nothing to freak out. You simply need guidance and step by step solutions to make this error disappear. Fixing Adobe Error Insufficient Data for an Image is as simple as you may think. Read out the blog or learn more about the blog through Adobe Customer Care Support to get to the roots of the error.
Solution 1: For Acrobat or Reader 10.1.4
- First of all, you need to change the zoom settings. It will help you to see the content of the document more clearly.
- Reduce the zoom factor or choose Fit One Full Page to Window.
- To make the settings stable, click on Edit and thus choose Preferences.
- Choose Page Display and then click on Zoom to select Fit page.
- Save the PDF in Acrobat again to make the file more optimized.
- Choose Standard PDF Optimizer Settings or a Reduced File Size PDF for this process.
Solution 2: Alternate Solution
- Click on Tools pane on the top right corner of the Acrobat.
- Now you need to navigate to the Protection Panel. Look for sanitation tool under:
- Choose Sanitize Document to remove items such as metadata and files attachments. And thus click on OK.
- Remove Hidden Information to gain more information about the files that are being removed.
- Finally, click on Save after choosing a name for your file.
Place a call at Adobe Customer Service Number for more information:
In case, you are unable to solve any Adobe related issues on your own, Adobe Customer Support is here to help you out. With complete guidance and step by step help, you can resolve all Adobe Error Insufficient Data for an Image. The team of industry professionals is capable of solving any type of Adobe issues. Hence dial +1-800-936-8130 toll-free number to free yourself from all sorts of issues related to Adobe.