- On April 4, 2018
When you try to run a Flash Builder project, an unexpected error message appears on the display screen along with Adobe Flash Player Error 2148. To Fix Adobe Flash Player Error 2148, you need to exit all browsers except the browser you are using.
Adobe Flash Player Error 2148 is common for Windows as well as for Mac users. The error utterly signifies that when Flash Player tries to load into any browser window, it needs to read “Flash Player Trust” directory. Here it checks which local directories contain trusted SWF files. Deciding that, a player only reads such files. But the browser has already read the file, and then your new program will not be trusted. And thus you will encounter the Adobe Flash Player Error 2148 on your display screen.
Effective Solutions to Troubleshoot Adobe Flash Player Error 2148:
Whenever such error code 2148 appears, it means that there is a misreading of files has taken place. To fix up such situation, you need to exit the browser running a SWF file. You may freak out when such error appears. But with the help of the blog, you can deal with this error without any delay. You can also connect with Adobe Customer Care Support to get to the roots of the error.
Solution 1: Exiting from All Running Browsers
Windows users need to close all the browsers running a SWF file before you start a new debugging session.
If you are a Mac user, exit all running browsers including Safari, Firefox and so on. Adobe Flash Player Error 2148 may appear as they share a single in-memory instance of the Flash Player.
Solution 2: Check Security Settings
Obviously, this error appears due to security reasons. The flash player will not be able to access SWF files. You need to change the settings to provide it access to the files.
- First of all, you need to right-click on the SWF followed by choosing “Global Settings”.
- When Flash Player Settings Manager opens up, click on “Advanced Tab”.
- Under Developer Tools look for “Specify trusted locations for developer testing”.
- Click on “Trusted Location Settings” followed by clicking on Add.
- Proceed to add files and folders and thus refresh the page.
- Close the Settings Manager to make Adobe Flash Player Error 2148
Why should you rely on Adobe Tech Support?
Our team comprises the following features and qualities that make us best in the market:
- Round the clock support every day
- Remote Assistance as per Customers’ needs
- Instant Identification of Problems
- Quality Services at Low Costs
If you are still unable to make Adobe Flash Player Error 2148 disappear, we are here to help you out. Adobe Flash Player Support Number proffers complete resolutions and guidance to tackle any difficult Adobe issues.