- On June 5, 2018
Adobe Reader is a product of both innovation and technology. It is a cross document platform which makes reading and viewing enjoyable. But time comes when you cannot open a particular picture embed on the document. To continue your reading, you need to fix Adobe Reader Is Not Showing Pictures with utmost emergency.
Technology is continually growing. Innovative products are flooding the market. There are abundance numbers of products which offer you multi-tasking facilities. With Adobe Reader you can enjoy both reading and viewing of any documents in any platform. It is so portable and flexible for any devices. Adobe Reader supports documents with images too. If you are unable to view a particular image, you simply need to upgrade the Reader version.
Advantageous Ways to Troubleshoot Adobe Reader Is Not Showing Pictures:
There is nothing as much wrong that may freak you out. The entire Reader will work fine, except some components. If you are thinking how to deal with the problem, either read the blog out or approach Adobe Reader Support Services Number.
Problem 1: Show Large Images
- If the problem is with showing larger items in a PDF file, then you simply need to configure your Adobe Reader. First you need a computer which is capable of holding this large software Adobe. You at least need 1.3 GHz processor and 256MB of memory to improve performance.
- Next you need to configure Adobe Reader so that you can view all the images.
- To do so, you need to click on Edit option followed by clicking on Preferences.
- Choose Page Display and thus check the “Show large images” checkbox.
- Click on OK to save the changes.
Problem 2: Scanning Issues
- Adobe Reader X has a very strange problem. When you print in b&w, images transcripts into small black boxes.
- To correct the problem, you need Custom Scanning option.
- Choose “Show Scanner’s Native Interface” under that followed by clicking on “User Interface” while creating the PDF file.
Problem 3: Issues in Previous Version
When you export a large file to a postscript file, Adobe 8.1.2 shows an error message. As per the error “An error exists on this page” and viewing images is not possible.
Adobe Reader 9.0 has also the similar error. It also shows the same situation while printing. Whenever such situation appears, you need to upgrade your Adobe Reader without any second thought. Choose the latest version of the software and install it to enjoy reader completely.
Related Blog : How To Encrypt An Adobe PDF Files?
Obtain 24*7 Support Services for Composed Results at Desk:
Adobe PDF Reader Support Number comprises a team of professional available 24*7. In case you cannot get over of the picture is not shown PDF issue and urge for immediate fix, then you need dial our Toll Free number +1-800-712-5708. Under our services, you can see all your issues being disappeared in no spare time. No matter what is the nature of the error, you will always find our support relatable. Hence make a call and get yourself assisted with personalized help.