- On June 25, 2018
Flash Player is a browser plug-in for web content creator. From decades, people are using this light-weighted web technology. With the emergence of the major browsers, its importance starts to fade away. Now it is easier to Unblock and Manage Flash Content in Google Chrome for easy access.
When the big tech companies like Google come into existence, they phase out flash from their web browser. You can no longer run flash on such web browsers by default. It is not that it disappears from web browsing history. There are people who find it useful and needs to use it. They need to access websites that rely on Flash.
Elementary Solutions to Troubleshoot Unblock and Manage Flash Content in Google Chrome:
This process can be bit difficult as chrome has its own plug-in. and compatibility will be a big question. Conflict will arise between the chrome and flash’s plug-in. but don’t worry. With the help of the blog, you can easily unblock flash in Google chrome. Adobe Installation Services will also help you to manage the way it works.
Problem: Whenever you try to open flash player related web content, a puzzle piece occurs instead of the content. Until and unless you have the updated version of Google Chrome, you cannot load or use Adobe Flash related web content. Nobody will tell you about the problem. Just a puzzle piece will appear replacing the flash content. This puzzle piece represents all plug-ins that are not loaded automatically by Chrome. It includes Flash as well. No error message will appear.
When you click on the puzzle piece, Chrome will ask you whether you want to the flash content or not. A pop up message will appear asking the question.
Solution: To unblock and manage flash content in that website-
- First you need to check whether the website you are using is trustworthy or not.
- If it is, click on Allow to run the flash content.
It may expose you to external malware and hackers. Flash player is known for its security flaws. So before clicking on Allow, you have to be sure that the site that you are going to run is safe and confidential.
To load Flash Content Automatically:
- First, open Google Chrome and thus click on the Menu button.
- Under Menu, look for Settings.
- When the Settings page opens up, scroll down to Advanced and thus click on it.
- Look for configuration category ‘Content settings’ and thus open it.
- Under that option, look for Flash. Click on it to open.
- Here you can control the Flash setting.
- In Chrome, there are two options that appear before loading a Flash content: “Allow sites to run Flash” and “Ask first”.
- Enable “Allow sites to run Flash” and disable “Ask first” to load automatically flash related contents.
Related Blog : How To Use Adobe PDF Browser Plug-In To View PDFs?
Grab Adobe Flash Support Number for Complete Error Free Solutions:
If you are looking forward to more illustrious solutions to unblock adobe flash player on chrome book, then don’t worry. Adobe Technical Support Number +1-800-712-5708 are here to serve you 24*7 supports to make things easier and handy for you. No matter how long it takes or how gruesome the situation is, we take no time to make your hours stress free. Hence dial out the helpline number and make yourself relaxed.