- On March 22, 2018
When you try to download Creative Cloud Application on your MacBook, error code 204 emerges. Whenever this error code troubles you working process, place a quick call at Adobe Customer Support Number. You need to simple yet effective steps to Resolve Adobe Error Code 204.
This error code is commonly an installation error. It pops up suddenly when a user tries to download or install Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application. If your system has timed out keeping the projector from starting, this error code emerges. Error 204 displays an error message saying:
“An Error has occurred with the heck prevention function. The program is shutting down.”
Whenever the error appears, your system freezes or crashes. Possible virus infection is also behind this error.
Effective Solutions to Troubleshoot Adobe Error Code 204:
If you are unable to resolve this peculiar error, read out the blog for perfect solutions. You can also contact Adobe Customer Care Support to get to the roots of the error.
Solution 1: Run a Windows Automatic Repair Tool
- First of all, you need to navigate to Start menu and search for PC Settings.
- Next choose Troubleshoot from there and thus click on Advanced Options.
- Click on Automatic Repair option to troubleshoot.
- After it is done, close the tab.
Solution 2: Run the System File Checker
- First of all, click on Start option to open Command Prompt.
- When the Command Prompt’s pop-up window opens up, type “sfc/scannow”.
- Now you need to press the Enter button to start the process.
- Wait for some time and let the Scan process completes.
- When the process is done, close the window.
Solution 3: Run CHKDSK to Check Hard Disk Corruption
- Navigate to Start option and thus search for Cmd.
- When the pop-up window opens up, type “chkdsk /f” in the Command Prompt.
- Finally press Enter to start the process.
Solution 4: Restart you Laptop
- Navigate to Start menu and thus click on Shutdown drop down menu
- Choose Restart from the list and wait for few minutes to take place the process.
- When it is done, look for the error again.
Related Blog : How To Fix Adobe Error 16?
Place a call at Adobe Customer Service Number for More Reliable Help:
If this error is making you pull your hair and giving you restless nights, we are here to help you out. Adobe Customer Support Number +1-800-712-5708 is available 24*7 to fix Adobe related errors in less time possible. No matter how complex your Adobe errors are, our solutions are both easy and user-friendly. Hence dial the toll free number to avail yourself hassle-free troubleshooting services.