- On August 1, 2018
Adobe Acrobat furnishes a way that redefines reading. But when you try to combine multiple files into a single PDF, it results into “Acrobat failed to connect to a DDE server” error. You must Troubleshoot Acrobat DC Failed to Connect to a DDE Server on Windows 10 in time to continue using Acrobat.
With Adobe Acrobat application, reading, viewing the document is much portable and effortless. It is the most trusted and standard way to open PDF files. Adobe Acrobat comprises a group of application software. The family combines Reader, Acrobat, and Acrobat .com.
But the time comes when you merge multiple files into a single PDF, such fatal error emerges.
Effective Solutions to Fix Acrobat failed to connect to a dde server on Windows 10:
This fatal error on Windows 10 seeks urgent attention. Try out the solution in the exact order mentioned below to rectify the problems and restore your Acrobat’s performance:
Note: Back up the Windows Registry Files before making any changes and going along with the troubleshooting process.
Solution 1: Re-launch Acrobat
- First, click on Start button following by choosing the Run option.
- When the Run dialog box appears, type Regedit.
- Press the Ok button to open the Windows Registry Editor.
- As you enter into the Windows Registry Editor, open the following registry key:
- Now to take a back up, right click on Application and thus export it to your system.
- Rename and change the “AcroviewA18” to “AcroviewR18”.
- Close the Registry Editor and Acrobat both and re-launch it again.
Check whether the problem is still appearing or not. If yes, then try the next solution out.
Related Blog: Set Acrobat to Open PDFs on Windows 10
Solution 2: Disable the Installed Anti-Virus
- Check whether you have installed any antivirus on your system or not.
- If there is any pre-installed anti-virus in your system, then disable it.
- Look for the error again whether it still recurs or not.
- Now update your Adobe Acrobat and replace it with its latest version.
- To update your Acrobat, click on Help and thus select Check for Updates.
- Go through the on-screen instructions to download and install the latest updates.
Obtain Guided Solutions With Top-Notch Technical Help:
If you are suffering from the Acrobat Failed to Connect to a DDE Server on Windows 10, then don’t wait and make an immediate call to our professionals. We are here waiting to hear and resolve your queries within a stipulated time. Our Adobe support Number +1-800-712-5708 team handles all queries with complete efficacy and leaves no stone unturned to satiate your needs.